ABOUT CHOPRA YOGA’S SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS
It is a philosophy that integrates Deepak Chopra’s “Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” into the practices of any style of yoga.
Whether your practice of choice is “Hot Yoga” or “Power Yoga”, or even Pilates, you will find your practice to be more fulfilling because of the intention and principles behind the teaching.
That means that Chopra Yoga is not just a series of postures.
YOGA IS THE “UNION” OF MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT
When your physical, intellectual, and spiritual selves are working in union, your life becomes balanced. Practicing yoga gives you the ability to know all parts of yourself with compassion & awareness.
Here are more reasons why we can all benefit from a regular yoga & meditation practice:
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Improves balance by strengthening your core
- Decreases stress levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves digestion
- Better circulation
- Increases serotonin levels
- Improves coordination, memory and reaction times through continued practice
- Peace of mind